Gay Ann Rogers, Needlework
February Sale 2017
My World of Needlework
Welcome to my February Sale 2017
This year my sale is about hearts, but it is also about preparing for the arrival of Eleanor.
• New Tuxedo and Wedding Dress Hearts.
• New: Green and Gold Hearts, one on green congress, one on ivory congress.
New Goodies in preparation for the arrival of Eleanor on May 1.
• New: A little Coin Purse that doubles as a magnet on your canvas.
The Coin Purse has a story and multiple uses.
• New: Needles for Eleanor
All the needles you will need for stitching Eleanor, three 'pages' of them!
• New: Annette's Bag for Eleanor's Supplies. Elizabeth's Bag last October was so popular and people asked if Annette would make one for Eleanor. Here it is.
• Very Limited: Vintage Hankies with the letter "E", large ones so that they will cover Eleanor completely as you work on her.
• Very Limited: Special antique tools from Carolyn. I love offering these, it is such fun!
New: Tuxedo Heart 2 and Wedding Dress Heart 2
I have been promising these and here they are.
New: Green and Gold Hearts.
New: Two Pretty Bags for Eleanor from Annette.
Returning: Queen of Hearts
Preparing for Eleanor: A selection of vintage hankies large enough to cover Eleanor as you work on her.
New: Eleanor's Coin Purse which acts as a needle magnet.
Returning: Echoes of Elizabeth Sewing Case
Eleanor's Needles, all you need, in a paper Needle Packet. Includes Beading Thread in two sizes.
General Beading Needles and Thread for all my beaded projects. Be sure to scroll down to find the packet.
A small selection of antique needlework tools from Carolyn Meacham
A small selection of antique stilettos from Carolyn Meacham