Gay Ann Rogers
A Slide Show of Hearts!
Here is a slide show of Hearts I've made. It isn't all of them by any means but these are ones I haven't sold for a while.
My World of Needlework
Here are eleven of the hearts I've stitched and sold in the past.
Will you choose your favorite one or two and email me with your choices?
I'll bring back the ones you like best at E-Week's Early Morning Surprise Windows on Oct. 11 and 12.
They will show up there along with your other requests and some real surprises.
1. Flowers and Pearls Heart (ribbon roses, pearls)
2. Chain of Hearts: Front. For back see next slide
2. Chain of Hearts Back with Little Gems Scissors
3, Roses and Eyelets Heart. LOTS of color possibilities
4. Periwinkle Roses and Pearls Heart (ribbon, pearls)
5. Pink Roses and Pearls Heart (ribbon and pearls)
6. Keepsake Heart (made for a small cameo or pin)
7. Mala and Pearls Light (pattern and beads)
8. Queen of Hearts (pattern and 5 beads in crown)
9. Santa's Heart (pattern and 3 buttons)
10. Wedding Dress Heart (pattern and beads)
11. Amethyst and Pearls Heart (Heart and Beads)
1 - 12
Here are eleven hearts I've designed. I've sold all of them previously.
Will you let me know if there are one or two you like? Either write to my classroom at Shining Needle Society or to me personally: GayAnnRogers@me.com
Instructions for each heart are between $22 and $24. The pearls, beads and jewels on some of the hearts increase the price. I think the price for the most expensive one is $38.00 for instructions and beads.
To stop the slide show, click on any thumbnail.
Above is a map showing how far MacSoph and I travel: it shows the locations around the world from which people have visited Queendom Website.
© Gay Ann Rogers, 2008 -–2014
This website and all of its pages are subject to U.S. copyright laws and are the intellectual property of Gay Ann Rogers.
Do not reproduce, copy or redistribute any aspect of this website, without the written permission of Gay Ann Rogers.